Escape the city enjoy the Seaside Point Turton lifestyle * Minutes’ walk from the Tavern, a few minutes from the Jetty, Boat Ramp & Swimming Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Car spaces
- 902 sq metres
* Sea Change Permanent living or your holiday retreat
Great Fishing, Jetty, Boat ramps makes this Lovely family home is perfect for a holiday getaway or a permanent residence in this quiet seaside town.
This 3-bedroom home is situated on a 902 m2 block and is packed full of features. with a large Shed, Minutes to the Tavern, Boat Ramp, Jetty & Beach.
• Open Plan Kitchen, Dine & Living, allowing free flowing spaces and good natural lighting,
• Northerly windows which flows out onto the sun-lit landscaped front garden.
• Main bedroom features large robes, bedroom number 2 & 3 have room to add BIR’s in the future if you wish.
• The 3-way Bathroom features a good size bath for the sandy kids plus a shower with a separated vanity area & toilet.
• Separate Laundry with a sliding door opening to the back deck & garden.
• Split systems in the living area & the back bedroom can cool the whole house in the summer heat, while the combustion heater adds fire & warmth to the whole house keeping you cosy during the cooler months.
• Solar panels situated on the shed help keep electricity bills to a minimum.
• A Spacious fully fenced back yard features landscaped gardens, a 6m x 9m shed with a 2.7m main opening, there is also plenty of room in front of the shed to extend for the bigger boat owners.
• With the beautiful (hardwood) large shaded deck out back complete with built in bench seat and side screen for sun protection and privacy, plus the covered front deck, this home is well set up for outdoor living/entertaining
• Low maintenance, Landscaped gardens means more time to yourself
• Zoned: Rural Settlement
• Timber Frame built in 2006
• Rates: approx. $1233pa
Sit back & enjoy the relaxed life style Point Turton has to offer.
This Beautiful Seaside Location has an excellent boat ramp & sheltered bay encouraging year-round fishing, boating and sailing, Point Turton is popular with holiday-makers & home owners.