Expressions of Interest; on the Yorke Peninsula; Set up for trucking or a lifestyle Living / Business
Land size approx. 20 acres (40727m2) over (2 titles) ; House area 218 m2 + Veranda
One of those properties that rarely comes to market, with shed infrastructure, grazing and a truly wonderful home.
This house sits proudly on 20 acres with 2 titles. Located only minutes from Edithburgh on the thriving Yorke Peninsula.
This homestead offers 4 generous bedrooms or 3 bedrooms & an office.
• Bedroom 1 extra large with fan & Lg BIR
• Inclusive of 3 Bedrooms + Office BIR in 2nd bedroom * 1 Bathroom
• Large open plan Living area, down lights, floating floors, rural outlook views
• Chefs Kitchen with bay window, db. sink, electric oven & gas cook top; Dish washer & central island, WI Pantry; Lot of counter & cupboard space, tiled flooring
• Lg Dining area
• Large Lounge area with a bay window and sliding doors with a beautiful rural outlook. Walk through to the outdoor entertaining area.
• A combination of floating floors, carpets in 3 bedrooms and tiles in the wet areas & the kitchen.
• Veranda 4 meters wider surrounding the house
• Solar hot water system, on manual control;
• Sheds 3 1) Large Shed 100 x 42 concrete with mezzanine floor & 2 large double doors 3 phase power & concreted, includes rooms/ lean to at both ends of the shed; 2 mezzanine floors in the shed; section of floor to take a hoist)
• 2) Boat shed 50 x 30 with a 20 ft lean to) 3 Phase power to main shed and air conditioner.
• 3) Car Shed (60 x 24) inclusive of carport; ALL Sheds have power & lights
• 7 Rain Water Tanks off the shed
• Plumbing all underground rainwater tanks to each other from shed to house. Overflow goes into trenches in the paddocks to water trees.
• Fully Fenced, • 10-acre allotment & house fully fenced with extra paddocks fenced
• 2 titles 20 acres (10 acres each)
• Zoning non-urban -R Option