* Stunning sunrises & seaview’s over St Vincent Gulf from this home, inside and out, at the popular holiday destination of Wool Bay * Enjoy the Adelaide lights at night this property is facing east north * An ideal family holiday retreat or weekend escape. * Main Double bedroom, the with sea views, the 2nd bedroom is large enough to fit 2 double beds plus 2 singles for the family & friends * Appreciate and enjoy the extensive sea views on offer from the comfort of the lounge room through the large picture window.
* Open plan kitchen & lounge room for the family & friends with r/c a/c heater for year round comfort.
* Separate Dining area
* Quality flooring throughout the house * Tiled Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity & toilet
* Laundry + 2nd separate shower & toilet.
* Extensive shedding includes single garage, separate workshop, lockable carport area, , ideal for the boat or storage for water sports toys
* This property is fully fenced with low maintenance gardens and established fruit trees set on approx. 650m2 allotment.
* Rain Water 3 tanks plus mains water;
* Perfect Location for Exclusive seafront living.
* Updates to this property: new roof; new deck; painted inside & out.
* Enjoy the peace & tranquillity throughout the year his home has to offer from the front deck with changing views of the coastline * Relax and entertain with outstanding sea views on offer to Port Giles.
* Relax on the sandy beach, ideal for the family, terrific jetty fishing or launch your boat from the ramp.
* An inspection is essential to appreciate all the features this property has on offer.
* Zoned Holiday settlement; 174/T130502 Wool Bay SA
This seaside town is located between Stansbury & Coobowie on Yorke Peninsula approx. 220km from Adelaide by road, but only just over km due west across Gulf St Vincent. Wool Bay is the perfect place to leave behind a fast-paced life, lie back, relax and enjoy the peace and quiet with its sandy beaches, great fishing & moderate weather.
Wool Bay (formerly Pickering, prior to 1940) was a wool, grain & lime exporting town founded in 1876, once served as a port for the district’s farms & pastoral runs.
A number of marine animals inhabit the waters of Wool Bay; dolphins and sting rays can frequently be seen close to shore, and fur seals often feed off the rocky outcrop between the second and third coves past the main bay in the early evening.
• Visit Barachel Alpacas where you can watch the alpacas graze, or visit the on-farm shop for alpaca wool products.
• Wool Bay Jetty, popular with anglers producing good catches of squid & tommy ruff. Garfish, Mullet, Snook and other species
can be caught in season.
• The jetty is also used by recreational scuba divers, drawn by the population of leafy sea dragon’s that inhabit the waters
beneath the jetty.
• Wool Bay Golf Course, great exercise