This residence is immaculately presented with many great features, harmonizing a balanced blend of classical elegance & contemporary design. All the character and charm of this of this 1898 Pre Century Villa has been retained - high ceilings, ornate fire places, polished timber floors & attractive lead lighting Main Entrance with Timber Floor Boards and situated on a wonderful 1071m2 for all the enjoy.
* Modern upgraded Kitchen with stainless appliances & Floating Floor
* Leading to second Bathroom/Toilet featuring timeless design.
* Spacious Formal Dining Room with Floating Floor
* 3 Double Size Bedrooms with polished Floor Boards
* Bedroom's 1 & 2 have Open Fire Place's
* Grand Formal Lounge with Combustion Fire & Polished Floor Boards
* Stylish Ultra Modern Main Bathroom has been tastefully upgraded
* Along with a Large Serviceable Laundry leading to your
* Entertaining Area under rear Veranda
* Massive Back Yard including, Fire Pit a Stone Shed/Workshop with room for your toys and Plenty of space to have your vegetable Garden and add to the already established Fruit Trees.
Everything has been done to this wonderful home, Reroofed/ New Gutters, Fully Rewired/Plumbed, Freshly painted inside and out and all internal doors dipped and coated, Salt Damp Treatment, Updated Kitchen/ Bathroom, Polished Floor Boards and Floating Floors and Ceramic Floors through out and much more.
Enjoy the freedom of Space and Fresh Air being only minutes walk to Cafes, Pubs, Post Office and the Wonderful beaches and tidal pool to have a swim or an early stroll to watch the magic sunrises.
Fish to your hearts content off both Jetties or take your boat out from Edithburgh's boat Launching Facility to Snapper/Whiting Grounds and hook a few Squid on the way in, to add to your Seafood Basket.
Come and Stay or have a holiday, You will just love it here at 12 Anstey Terrace, Edithburgh!